After waiting for a while to get the paper work we have to come back later to pick up our passports. We decided to go shopping or was that get coffee. Daniel finally had his wish a Starbucks family. The girls favorite place to eat and drink was Starbucks. They loved hot chocolate. And of course Dan loves his Café Latte. I suffer and go along I am not sure why? Except that at the Starbucks in Hong Kong you can get Meat Pies and Sausage rolls (Sorry to all my US friend who have never had the fortune of trying one of these yummy delicious food that made me feel a whole lot closes to home (even if we were in Starbucks)). So the kids would ask to go to Starbucks for their hot chocolate every time we saw one. I am sure Daniel has brainwashed them both.

I found a supermarket in the shopping mall. I love going into supermarkets in different counties it is interesting to see what sort of food you can get there and what people buy. We were in a very up market supermarket. I loved it and went a little crazy with my purchases. I found things I could not get the US and things I know I could not get in Wuhan. I had so much fun. Here I was in Hong Kong spending up big in a supermarket. We all had to stop for coffee after I had dragged them around the shop more than once wondering how I was going to carry all this back to the hotel and get it back to Wuhan. I am pleased to tell you no food was sacrificed. It all made it back to Wuhan. Except the captain crunch that the kids ate in two sittings.
That evening we went up to Victoria Peek for breath taking views of Hong Kong Harbor. We enjoyed dinner at a fine restaurant with an incredible view of the harbor and traveled back down the peek on the tram to the ferry and then the bus back to the hotel. What a Day.

1 comment:
Better let us know what flavor of Starbucks Dan wants us to bring then ...
That's if we don't have to use it for bribes in Russia ...
see you in 47 sleeps yipee!!!
Love
N
xxx
Post a Comment