Daniel, Fiona, Delenn and Sheridan's adventures in and around the People's Republic of China.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Beach
After being away from the beach the kids couldn't wait to get out and have a play. Even though it was quite cool outside they just couldn't stay away.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi, Whincop's!!!! Never in my life have I ever posted a comment on anyone's blog, so you are my first! I just want to say that I MISS YOU GUYS!!! I think of you often and I hope you all are doing well. I appreciate your website so much so I can sort of stay up with everything that's happening with you guys. God bless!!!
1 comment:
Hi, Whincop's!!!! Never in my life have I ever posted a comment on anyone's blog, so you are my first! I just want to say that I MISS YOU GUYS!!! I think of you often and I hope you all are doing well. I appreciate your website so much so I can sort of stay up with everything that's happening with you guys. God bless!!!
Post a Comment