Wow today is a good day.I woke up this morning at 5:50am and decide to check my emails.
I can’t get on the internet so I open the curtains (actually I throw back the curtains) and to my surprise there is blue sky and a beautiful sunrise.
This is the day that the Lord has made.
I am watching the sun come up and it is beautiful. In fact that word can not explain it or give it justice. You cannot imagine how big a smile is on my face right now. I have a little joke with some of you about the sky and how it is always grey. It is either a light grey (meaning it is day time) or a dark grey for night. But today, well today I can see blue sky and light clouds whispering across the sky. And the sun? The sun is doing it’s best to show me that God is alive and warming my heart.
I just have to stop and watch the rest of it.
Bye.

2 comments:
Beautiful descriptions! Also glad to know you are making friends! You may get Kim to do scrapbooking but I doubt she'll get you to drink coffee!! Maybe she can drink coffee and talk while you scrapbook!!
Have you tried hot cordial as an alternative. very relaxing and no caffeen.
God is still there, even on grey days. The sun is always shining somewhere.
Post a Comment